Creating Your Record
Using data about both weather and holidays predict the number of rentals of bikes involved in the bike sharing programs. The model takes in 11 different attributes as a CSV that are in the order described below.
- season : season (1: spring, 2:summer, 3:fall, 4:winter)
- yr : year (0: 2011, 1:2012)
- mnth : month ( 1 to 12)
- holiday : weather day is holiday or not (extracted from http://dchr.dc.gov/page/holiday-schedule) holiday is 1, otherwise is 0
- weekday : day of the week
- workingday : if day is neither weekend nor holiday is 1, otherwise is 0.
+ weathersit :
- 1: Clear, Few clouds, Partly cloudy, Partly cloudy
- 2: Mist + Cloudy, Mist + Broken clouds, Mist + Few clouds, Mist
- 3: Light Snow, Light Rain + Thunderstorm + Scattered clouds, Light Rain + Scattered clouds
- 4: Heavy Rain + Ice Pallets + Thunderstorm + Mist, Snow + Fog
- temp : Normalized temperature in Celsius. The values are divided to 41 (max)
- atemp: Normalized feeling temperature in Celsius. The values are divided to 50 (max)
- hum: Normalized humidity. The values are divided to 100 (max)
- windspeed: Normalized wind speed. The values are divided to 67 (max)
Making your Prediction
When making your predictions with SageMaker the model will output a numbers that represents that predicted number of rentals for that day.
Dua, D. and Karra Taniskidou, E. (2017). UCI Machine Learning Repository [http://archive.ics.uci.edu/ml]. Irvine, CA: University of California, School of Information and Computer Science.
Fanaee-T, Hadi, and Gama, Joao, 'Event labeling combining ensemble detectors and background knowledge', Progress in Artificial Intelligence (2013): pp. 1-15, Springer Berlin Heidelberg